Family Physician, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Researching answers to questions online for 20+ years.
1304720
Type Your Question Here...

My Small Business manufactures products designed to combat

My Small Business manufactures products designed to combat fungal diseases on a numer of agricultural and fruit crops
These products are all made from natural products and are non toxic. How do I convince the public to try them instead of the more common chemical products
Thank you for your question:

It appears that you are located in Australia - is this correct?

Are you products regulated or registered with the appropriate government agencies?

Are your targeting the home gardener, small farms or larger/industrial farms?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes Iam located in Australia, The products are regulated and targeted at all 3 the home gardener, small farms or larger/industrial farms.

Thanks and regards

Graeme Smith

The first thought that comes to mind would be to work with Australian Organic Schools if your products qualify as "organic" under Australian/international standards. Working with schools students would help promote your name to the home gardeners and small farms.
http://www.bfa.com.au/SchoolGardens.aspx

Another organization that may be useful would be the Australian City Farms & Community Gardens Network
http://communitygarden.org.au/

Working with grocery stores that sell and stock "whole foods", organic and other healthier (and often higher cost) foods would be a way to target the health and environmentally conscious consumers.