Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
Type Your Question Here...

I already used my once a year free credit score report. What

I already used my once a year free credit score report. What other ways can I monitor my scores from now until my next free report?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

There is a site called that allows you to check your TransUnion scores every two weeks. This is a free site. It does not access the other credit bureaus, but it lets you monitor your credit and gives some tips on ways to reduce bills or improve your credit rating. It's a good tool .

Unfortunately, the terms and conditions of the site would not allow us to recommend a paid site that monitors all three bureaus, but the credit bureaus may offer credit monitoring services. Otherwise, you may want to ask friends and family members what they have used in the past.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.