Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

Brand name for the Boba/Pearl/Tapioca Milk Teas Stores

Hello, I am planning to a chain of 5 stores offering "Boba/Pearl/Tapioca Milk Teas" in the shopping malls of California. Could you suggest some catchy, unique and/or descriptive names for this brand? These ice tea based drinks’ primary audience are Asian Teens and adults in USA; but are increasingly being liked by Americans also. They have chew bobas (pearls, also called tapioca balls) in them. Thanks John

Hello and welcome. I would use "Boba Feast" and use a masked thirst hunter as a mascot to parody Starwars Boba Fett (probably the most popular SW character of all time):

This would work well with the teen audience and all the adult under 60.
Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting

I would like to give you a different idea for the Boba/Pearl/Tapioca/Milk tea. My suggestion for the name of the shop is " World's Best Bubble Milk Teas" The advertising would say: refreshing innovative drink for the fun loving and adventurous individuals. I do not know if you are going to offer various flavors, but you an always play on the various flavors that you use to flavor the milk as well as the flavors of tea you use. I know you can use decaffeinated, Green Teas, and Black teas for the tea base. I know the Milk can be flavored with fruit flavors, so you can use the various flavors to boost sales. I hope this idea his helpful. Please let me know I can futher assist you.