Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

i want to buy quality diamond solitaire studs. what should

i want to buy quality diamond solitaire studs. what should be criteria that i should be looking at? i do want to buy something that is valued internationally.
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

There are many retailers today that sell quality diamond jewelry, from shops on Rodeo Drive to warehouse stores such as Costco and Sam's Club.

As for a criteria to look at before you venture out to find that perfect set of diamond studs, I would suggest looking at the site from The American Gem Society. Founded in 1934, this organization represents the major jewelry sellers around the country and ensures each member is qualified by peer-reviewed standards. The site offers small video segments that talks about things such as the "4C of Diamonds" (cut. color. clarity and carat weight).

http://www.americangemsociety.org/diamond-buying-101