Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Once you have purchased apples, pears, oranges, bananas, or

Once you have purchased apples, pears, oranges, bananas, or grapes from the grocery store, how long is it that they stay good to eat in the refrigerator before they spoil? Thank you.
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Most produce can last for 10 days up to three weeks as long as there is no power outage in your home at anytime.

A very good breakdown with tips from various produce suppliers is listed here with each type of fruit listed for their amount of days that they can last in the refrigerator:

http://www.womansday.com/food-recipes/cooking-tips-shortcuts/your-guide-to-storing-every-type-of-produce-111850