Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

Hello,I am a piano specialist in PA and have just visited

I am a piano specialist in PA and have just visited a client who has several antiques which they are considering selling. Specifically a complete dining room suite. Do you know of a dealer whom might be interested. I have photographs , from my I phone, and can forward them. Looking forward to your response.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no response yet

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Josie~Moderator

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. While I cannot say for certain which dealer might be interested, I can give you a small list of dealers with whom you may inquire.

Antiques on Hanover Street: Carlisle, PA
Furnishings reflecting formal, country, and casual decor in the Federal, Empire, Victorian, Arts and Crafts, and Colonial Revival periods.

C. L. Prickett: Yardley, (Bucks Co.), PA
Specializing in the finer examples of 18th and early 19th century American Antiques. Art, Blanket Chests, Candle Stands, Chairs, Chests, Clocks, Cupboards, Desks, Folk Art, Highboys, Lowboys, Mirrors, Sideboards, Spice Boxes, Tables

XXXXX XXXXX Antiques & Folk Art: West Chester, PA
Windmill Weights, Unusual Iron, Weathervanes, Doorstops, Wood Carvings, Paint Decorated Furniture, Trade Signs, Eagles, and Patriotic Items

Fryling's Antiques: Green Lane, PA
Furniture, Folk Art, Art and Decoys, Ceramics, Textiles, Accessories

Golden Lane Antique and Art Gallery: 11 N Water Street, New Oxford, PA 17350
Golden Lane is located in the town of New Oxford, PA, only 8 miles from historic Gettysburg. We are celebrating our 23rd year in business with over 30,000 sf of quality antiques and fine art. No crafts, ever!

Gordon S. Converse & Co. Antique Clocks: Malvern, PA
Furniture, Fine Arts, Decorative arts, Glass, pottery porcelain, Clocks, Silver or gold items, Models, toys, Rugs textiles, Watches jewelry, Ethnic

H.L Chalfant: West Chester, PA
Early American Fine Art and Antique Furniture. Fine Art, Furniture, Metals. arms
glass, mid modern, native american, needlework, ceramics, rugs

John R. Snedden Ltd.: Centre Hall, PA

quality antiques, art, and accessories from the 18th and 19th centuries, fine examples of folk art, furniture, paintings, primitives, books, textiles, toys, and other quality items.

Americana, including 18th and 19th century furniture and accessories in original paint and refinished.

New Oxford Antique Center: New Oxford, PA
Established in 1985, our center consists of seventy active antiques dealers and has been proudly providing collectors and dealers with quality antiques.

Reilly& Jenks Antiques: New Oxford, Pennsylvania.
Americana, Children's Items, Early American Pattern Glass (EAPG), Early China, Holiday, Lighting, Metalware, Silver and Silver Plates, Textiles

This is by no means a full list, just some of the larger dealers in PA. I don't know what area of PA the furniture resides, but I would suggest picking two or three nearby that would be willing to either come out and take a look or look at the pictures. Not all dealers are purchasing all the time, so it's important to find that out first so you don't waste your time. Please let me know if you have any questions.

SQ

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.