Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I bought a louie vuitton vernis zippy wallet and it is supposed

I bought a louie vuitton vernis zippy wallet and it is supposed to be authentic, the L and V go together and inside it says it has an R circled and below that it is LOUIS VUITTON, below that it says PARIS and below that made in France. I've had it for about three years but never used it. I bought it from someone on craigslist and they said it was authentic. Thank you for any help you can give me. I would like to sell it on ebay but need to make sure it is authentic.
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Here are some suggestions to check to be sure what you have is authentic:

1. EBay has listings of others that are selling the same wallet. You can review the pictures to see if what you have matches up:

2. Here is a detailed article on how to verify:

3. Bring the wallet to a authorized store to have them verify for you: