How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Michael Your Own Question

Michael, Librarian
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2760
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am living in HK and want to buy a home on the south coast

This answer was rated:

I am living in HK and want to buy a home on the south coast of England when I retire, where can I get a list of foreclosed or repossessed homes as I am not worried about the condition of the property or need a mortgage
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Researched tonight some sites for you to review in terms of finding property to purchase in that part of the UK:

1. UK Auction List. Launched in March 2002, UK Auction List has swiftly established a reputation for providing a reliable and professional auction information service for the UK.


3. UK’s largest databases of chain free properties for sale.

Michael and 26 other General Specialists are ready to help you