Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Hi Can you please send me a link to a fast train from London

Can you please send me a link to a fast train from London to Liverpool?
Hi again, Pateel and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I believe I've answered some questions for you in the past. It will be my pleasure to help you once again! : )

I've found this train from London to Liverpool. The travel time is 2 hours and 7 minutes:

This is another train company where the time varies from about 2 hours and 8 minutes to 2 hours and 33 minutes depending on the time of travel:

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

PS: we are in different time zones and I must sign offline for the night, now, so if you reply, I will respond as soon as I sign on again, later on Friday.