Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Research Analyst
Experience:  For every Answer one ponders, there is already another question waiting to be asked...
2926636
Type Your Question Here...

i am having a rodent problem on my farm

i am having a rodent problem on my farm

I'm Gina, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Gina-Moderator

Hi for rodent issue will need secure / eliminate any easy food source, seal up any openings where maybe entering the interior areas. and remove anything we may hide to nest... Can then use poison bait and/or traps to kill off and capture the pest...

Please see this helpful link for a detailed guide >

http://gardening.wsu.edu/library/comm001/comm001.htm

&

Can find supplies here >

http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/rodents-c-21.html

`

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You ~ Dr-Fix-It-Advise.com

Dr. Fix-It, Research Analyst
Experience: For every Answer one ponders, there is already another question waiting to be asked...