Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I have not received my print copy of People the past two weeks.

I have not received my print copy of People the past two weeks. How can I find out why?
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Spent many years dealing with missing issues of magazines at my job as a librarian.

If you have not changed your address and mail has been delivered as normal, then contacting customer service at People is what I would recommend. Have your subscription number handy. That can be found on the label with your mailing address printed on the front of the magazine.

A few ways to contact people. One is to use their online customer service site. Another is to use their chat feature on the customer service site where you can talk to a live operator. Yet another option is to call them direct 1(NNN) NNN-NNNN