Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Problem Solver
Experience:  Problem solver with experience as financial analyst; economist; legal; cook; mom; diabetic; student
Type Your Question Here...

Brief case search

Now I'm looking for this brief case. At Barney's of New York say they do not sell it any more. Can you find out if there is any outlet or store that has this item? Let me know the price as well please. Here is some info about it: Serapian Leather Flap BriefcaseMade in ItalyAvailable in BlackStyle # XXXXX Here is the link for that item:,default,pd.html

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You can close the question

I hope you were able to find this. I found information on this last evening, but see you are no longer interested. Sorry we could not assist you sooner.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am still interested. I decided to close my cuestion because one of your agents told me that the item i was looking for was not available anywhere. What did you find?
I am sorry to say I found no different, although it may just be that the item is available in stores or boutiques that do not have an online location. The model is a 2011-2012 design, so the larger, online stores, whose inventories turn over quickly, are likely to only carry the current models from the designer. The item may still be available, but if it is it is likely to be in smaller stores/boutiques that very likely do not have an online presence, and without doing a walk through such stores, I would not be able to find it. So I will not definitively say it is not available, but I will say it is an item that will require hands on investigation.

I have, in the past, sought items that are similarly unique and available through small retailers. I was lucky enough in that case to contact the manufacturer who was able to tell me of a small shop that did stock 6 of the item I was looking for and helped me make the purchase. Although the site does not permit me to call this manufacturer for you, you may be able to contact them directly to ask if they can direct you to where the briefcase is available. The cost, from my review last night, is that it retailed between $600 to about $1400.

I wish I had better news for you.
Jane T (LLC), Problem Solver
Experience: Problem solver with experience as financial analyst; economist; legal; cook; mom; diabetic; student