BrendanJoseph
BrendanJoseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an internet consultant for over 25 years
Type Your Question Here...

Hi I am after the address and phone number of Francis, commonly

Hi I am after the address and phone number of Francis, commonly known as frank XXXXX XXXXX and his wife diane
Category: General
Expert:  flopcat replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

Try this website

http://www.peoplefinder.com/people-search/Francis%20John-Carter/

If you know the state and city they are in and their ages etc it will be a lot easier for you.

You can also try searching for them on www.facebook.com though that requires having your own facebook account which is free.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
their last known address is southend-on-sea, Essex England and I have no reason to think they have moved very far if at all. Frank was born 1958, possibly 25th march, I have no idea about Diane, possibly diana
Expert:  flopcat replied 11 months ago.

there is one in Essex in bradwell on sea

http://www.192.com/people/search/

I got it by putting in XXXXX XXXXX and Essex as the city

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I found that one too but I don't believe it us him. I need proof of address for Francis john. Carter born 1958 and married or previously married to diane. Mother Anne Carter and father XXXXX XXXXX now both deceased.
Expert:  flopcat replied 11 months ago.
I am in America and there is not much that I can do other than try to get you some sites where you can do research. Have you tried www.ancestry.com they have all sorts of public records on there and you might be able to track him from there starting with his marriage.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i think that should have been explained in the beginning before you took money off me. You did not get any further than I did, sorry but not happy
Expert:  flopcat replied 11 months ago.
Ok there is a limit to what I can do here. You sent this to the computer department. I can get you some websites that specialize in finding people. You didn't give me much information to work with. Did you try ancestry.com ? Do you know what schools he went to sometimes they keep records of alumni.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi I'll put my thinking brain on and get back to you. He has twin brothers Derek and Tony and a sister Helena, his mum was known as Ann she came from Singapore or Malaysia and is dad frank was English, remarried a lady called Jan. Dad is mow deceased. Went to a boarding school in England called Alton as is the theme park Alton Towers.
Have to go out now, good luck catch up later and thanks.
Expert:  flopcat replied 11 months ago.

Really this might be better done by you if I can get you some websites to try than by me because you might see something on the website that I wouldn't know meant anything.

also www.ancestry.com is probably your best bet for the information you have with his family members and marriages but I have no access to the UK version of it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am in Australia and tried ancestry site. Thanks again but I'll keep trying. I can only rate you on the lack on answer sorry
Expert:  flopcat replied 11 months ago.

well than please allow me to opt out and let somebody else try. Again you sent this to the computer category. Contrary to popular movies you cant just log in and find out everything about anybody in the world in 30 seconds.

I can try to get it opened up to the general category where somebody might be willing and able to do that type of research.

Expert:  Shirley replied 11 months ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an expert in the Genealogy category.

I will be happy to do some research on your behalf and try to locate the answer to your question. I will read through the information you have already given and if I need any details, I will contact you.

Thank you,

Shirley

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Shirley

If you think you can provide me with prove of his address I am happy to proceed, but if this is not possible then I must seek other avenues and not waste your time. Regards

Expert:  Shirley replied 11 months ago.

I apologize for the delay. We had some communication problems with the site.

I believe this is the person you are looking for.

F.J Carter

Tel: (01728) 831852 - Text Number

XXXXX Leiston, IP16 4DN

Thank you,

Shirley

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Shirley

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX check that out and get back to you.

Jacqui

Expert:  Shirley replied 11 months ago.

Hello Jacqui,

I will be awaiting your findings.

Thank you,

Shirley

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi Shirley

Yes please I do need clarification that the FJ Carter whom you have given me an address to is infact the Francis XXXXX XXXXX I am looking for. Can you tell me any details about him?

Expert:  BrendanJoseph replied 11 months ago.
Hello Jacqui,

The expert seems to have left this question, she may be on holidays, I will research the question for you.

Was Francis born in Barnet, Hertfordshire March 1958, he was recorded as Francis J Carter.

I should be able to locate him, I work as a researcher on the "Hehir Hunters" programme on BBC

Brendan
Hi Jacqui,

I have located Francis marriage to Diane, Diane was married before. There is a record of their address only problem it costs £10, I have contacted the office in London to see can they give me the address from the recent electoral rolls.

I will be back to you

Brendan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Brendon, the Francis XXXXX XXXXX I am looking for was not born in Barnet, heredfordshire. His mother was Malaysian/Singapore and his father Frank was British. He was is the army as was Francis, royal signals and left in 1991/92. He divorced me then after our daughter Danielle was born then he lived with a lady called Linda and had two children, Harris and ?. He later married diana, whom had also been married before and their last known address wasXXXXX greater watering, southend on Sea, Essex.
I hope that helps. I believe his birthday is XXXXX march 1958 but I could be wrong, the year I am sure of but can't remember exact date of birth. He has twin brothers Derek and Tony and a sister helena.
Thank you for your help
Kind regards
Jacqui

Hi Jacqui,

I know the marriage is correct 2000 in Southend on Sea, Diane was married before, I have located her birth record and details on one of her siblings. Diane is still living in Southend on Sea, 2012/2013 electoral list, I presume Francis is with her.

As a second option I can trace her brother and get their address from him.

Talk to you soon

Brendan

Hi Jacqui,

Francis married Diane R Barham 2000, according to the 2012 / 2013 electoral role they are both living together.

This is their address
XXXXX
Great Wakering, Southend-on-Sea
+44 7896 149453

Brendan

Hi Jacqui,

I forgot to say Francis runs a company called "Carter Construction"

http://www.carterconstruction-southend.co.uk/

Brendan

Hi Jacqui,

I have posted an answer to your question which includes a contact telephone number.

Brendan
Hi Jacqui,

Valuation estimate for the house:

Property details forXXXXX Great Wakering, Southend-On-Sea SS3 0BD
Detached, Freehold , -- Beds, -- Baths, -- Receps - Edit
Zoopla Estimate : £289,979

Brendan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hi brendan, I will check it out and get back to you ASAP but my server is down at the moment so will try in the morning.
Thank you and kind regards
Hi Jacqui,

Francis has two addresses for Carter Construction, the address above is his home address, both Diane R and Francis J are recorded living there 2012/2013 electoral list.

Brendan

Hi Jacqui,

It is a bank holiday weekend in the UK this weekend, all businesses closed Monday, today.

Brendan

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Brendan, I contacted carter construction but there was no one there called XXXXX XXXXX
Hello Jacqui,

That is the address for Francis and Diane R Carter, I will phone them in the morning.

The Electoral lists state Great Wakering.

Brendan
Hi Jacqui,

Have you had any luck.

Brendan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Brendan, haven't had a chance to do anything more at moment but will try again when able and have recruited some family and friends on project
Cheers
Jac
Expert:  BrendanJoseph replied 10 months ago.
Hi Jacqui,

Any chance of marking the question as answered, i will then get paid for my research.

Brendan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Sorry Brendan for delay in response but I have been laid up with the flu. I haven't had a chance to find out if it is the correct Frank yet or not as I said the construction company denied a XXXXX XXXXX even being there. I appreciate all your work but I really need to know it is the right person. If I rate you will the company take more money off me even though I do not have a satisfactory outcome. That is not to say that you have not been good?

Hi Jacqui,

If you rate the company will not take any extra,

The Address for Francis J and Diane R is Great Wakering, Essex.

www.192.com

Brendan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Brendan
In your search was there any names of siblings, children or ex wife's, past or current career? I have phoned the number you gave me but only get an answer machine and as I am phoning from Australia timing is difficult. Also 192.com requires pounds. It really is vital that we have the right XXXXX XXXXX. You really have been very helpful but I need proof or more info please.
Hi Jacqui,

It is late at night in Ireland, I will talk to you in the morning.

Brendan
Hi Jacqui,

Francis J and Diane R Carter are both recorded as living here:
XXXXX
Great Wakering, Southend-on-Sea

Diane R Barham had one child from her first marriage to Terence S Agnew, Terence had not remarried up to 2005

England & Wales, Birth Index, 1916-2005 about Diane R Barham
Name:
Diane R Barham
Mother's Maiden Surname:
Courtman
Date of Registration:
Jan-Feb-Mar 1959
Registration District:
Southwark
Inferred County:
London
Volume Number:
5d
Page Number:
654

England & Wales, Marriage Index, 1916-2005 about Diane R Barham
Name: Diane R Barham
Spouse Surname: Terence S Agnew
Date of Registration: Aug 1992
Registration District: Southwark
Inferred County: London
Volume Number: 15
Page Number: 15
Find Spouse: Find Spouse

Name: Diane R Barham
Spouse Surname: Carter
Date of Registration: May 2000
Registration District: Southend on Sea
Inferred County: Essex
Volume Number: 475
Page Number: 56
Register Number: R1C
Find Spouse: Find Spouse
Entry number: 049

England & Wales, Birth Index, 1916-2005 about Terence Patrick Agnew
Name: Terence Patrick Agnew
Mother's Maiden Surname: Barham
Date of Registration: Aug 1996
Registration District: Southwark
Inferred County: London
Register Number: C10A
District and Subdistrict: 2511C
Entry number: 269

Brendan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Brendan, it's not Diane I'm interested in as I know nothing about her, it's Francis I need an address on and my frank nor his family has never had anything to do with the construction business. I think this may be the wrong Francis XXXXX XXXXX. Sorry
Hi Jacqui,

I will phone him in the morning.

Brendan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have just phoned the number you gave me and it is not him. The gentleman who answered said he did not know a XXXXX XXXXX, so back to square one.
Hi Jacqui,

I think I have located your Frank, what did he work at when he was married to you.

Brendan
Hi Jacqui,

You did say he was in the army:

Sainsburys XXXXX
Southend-on-Sea
+44 1702 433389

XXXXX XXXXX
Supervisor - Careers Progression

Great Wakering
Work Experience
Supervisor
Careers Progression - Southend
May 2009 to Present
Supervisor working in the Retail Sector, dealing with the day to day running of a large Sainsburys store in Southend on Sea.
• Staff protection
• High visual deterrent
• Shop patrols
• Maintaining health and safety at all times
• Maintaining a high standard of customer service
• Training staff
• Updating occurrence log
• Liaising and assisting the Police
• Communication with other law enforcement agencies
• Assisting management with staff searches
• Observing opening and closing store procedures
• Monitoring and maintaining CCTV and security equipment
• Regular contact with senior management at head office

December 2008 - May 2009
Career break
Area Manager
VSG
October 2006 to December 2008
Area Manager in the retail sector looking after 32 retail sites and 85 Security Officers.
• Dealing with the day to day running of the area and also the training on site with the Security Officers.
• Achieving 100 percent visits of all sites in the area on a monthly basis.
• Dealing with the welfare of all officers also dealing with investigations and disciplinaries.
• Interviewing potential candidates for positions of Security Officers.
• Conducting appraisals for Security Officers when due.
• Also conducting annual risk assessments on all sites in the area. Clients include B&Q and IKEA.
Security Control Manager
Lodge Service Ltd
May 1998 to October 2006
Looking after 500 security officers throughout the whole of the United Kingdom.
• Running a Control Room with a team of 5 Controllers dealing with all aspects of Rostering, Book on/off. Consolidation of invoicing and payroll.
• Recruiting for potential new officers for the South of England.
• Implementation of 2 rostering system, Timegate and Peoplehours.
• Clients include Primark, Boots, Alfred Dunhills, Harvey Nichols, Footlocker and Marks and Spencer.
Security Controller
Sabrewatch Limited
September 1992 to May 1998
A large retail security company dealing with all aspects of Controlling and rostering for the whole of London and the South East of England.

September 1975 - September 1992
• HM Forces (Royal Signals) attained the rank of Sergeant having worked through the UK and Germany and a tour of the Gulf in 1990-1991.
Additional Information
Qualifications:

BSIA in Risk Management
Licences Help
SIA Security Licence
SIA CCTV Licence

Brendan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi Brendan,
That sounds like him. Can you get me his home address and number please? Do you have a dob on him?

Hi Jacqui,

He may be ex directory, the number above is his work number, Ireland / England a lot of people are getting rid of their land lines, mobile is sufficient..

I can locate his birth year if you give me his mothers maiden name.

Brendan

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Brendan, I know his birth year and his mother was Malaysian and I cannot remember what her maiden name was. I will try ringing Sainsbury's but I doubt they will give me an address on him which is what I really need, Is there anything else you can tell me to help me trace him, eg tax number etc. Well done, I believe you have found him eventually.

Hi Jacqui,

Were the twins older or younger than Francis.

Brendan
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Brendan, they were younger by about a year may be two. I have just phoned Sainsbury's and there is no and never has been a XXXXX XXXXX working there, so I don't know where to go from here.

Hi Jacqui,

How can you put up on the Web:

Careers Progression - Southend
May 2009 to Present

September 1975 - September 1992

I have checked the birth records 1950 to 1960 no Derek add Tony (Anthony) twins born in UK, I now presume they were born in Singapore while their father was serving there.

Francis J worked here up to 2008

http://test.vsg.co.uk/

Brendan
BrendanJoseph, Consultant
Experience: Brendan has worked as an internet consultant for over 25 years
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That is him, but where is he now ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

hi Brendan

I had already rated our service as good as you have persisted for me. however I have not received an answer to my question that I can act upon so I do hope you will continue to help me