Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I have was given an Estey Discovery II organ and is missing

I was given an Estey Discovery II organ and is missing the manual. How can I obtain one?

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I feel that I was in error asking for a manual when your site is mainly for

appraisals. Sorry for the inconvenience

Hello. I apologize for any confusion: Appraisals is only one of our categories, I have moved your question to the proper categories now. Thank you for your patience. We will continue to search for a professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK, I would really like to have the manual.

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Wonderful that you have the organ but not having the manual I am sure is a problem as the need for service and repair information can be found here.

Spent the afternoon searching for a copy and nothing to be found. Since the company went out of business in 1960, locating one has become difficult.

A recommendation I can offer is a contact link to a site that offers assistance with Estey organs. Sending them your request may offer you some assistance with locating the manual:

http://www.esteyorgan.com/

http://www.esteyorgan.com/contact.html
Hello, and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I found this on eBay and wonder if your Estey organ is one of these models--821 or 822; if so, you could purchase this manual:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESTEY-MODELS-821-822-ORGAN-SERVICE-MANUAL-/350812475736?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51ae0d9158

If this is not the manual you are seeking, please do not rate negatively, but let me know, and I will continue my search for your manual. Thanks!

Best wishes,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know you tried hard, but the manual for my organ is still not available. Have tried different sites myself without success.