Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Are there more German people and Catholic people with wealth

Are there more German people and Catholic people with wealth and power in the world?
The more I learn about it, the more I see German and Catholic people involved. This is in cities in the U.S., and around the world. Either participating in or owning a company, or political office, or connections, even marriage.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can continue waiting. Thanks.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

It is usually thought that those from wealthy countries often have influence with world decisions, including wealth distribution and politics.

Since 2005, the BBC World Service and Program on International Policy Attitudes have tracked opinions about country influence. Germany topped the survey and is considered the most influential country out of those surveyed:

As for the Catholic population, again it seems that because of it being the largest religion in the world that influence is spread worldwide. Wealth and social mobility is a factor as described here in a study done by Duke University:

Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years as information professional