A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

In addition, how gently should be in my sexual activity and

In addition, how gently should be in my sexual activity and handling.

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. Please let me introduce myself. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help you.

With Peyronie's you should limit your sexual activity to whatever is comfortable for you and your partner. Sometimes curvature is so severe that all sexual activity has to be curtailed because of the pain. Some men find getting an erection impossible in severe cases.

Have you talked to your urologist about treatment options? There are many things that can be done for Peyronie's that will help with the degree of curvature and make it more comfortable for you. These range from oral medications to injections into the penis to surgery in the most severe cases. Here is an excellent medical article from the Mayo Clinic that explains all about Peyronie's disease.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/peyronies-disease/DS00427

Please let me know if you have questions.

Best regards,

Schuyler

ξ