Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA, USPAP & ISA Compliant through 2017
Type Your Question Here...

"Hi Nora can you please look at this art thanks

Hi Henry,

Thank you for the request.

I would be happy to help you assess your artwork.

What is the size?

A full shot of the artwork with frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture would be ideal.

When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.

You can attach photos using the paperclip icon in the toolbar below (available in the Firefox browser only)

Go to

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

14 inches x 10

no signature

Hi Henry,

Thanks for the images.

Please allow me some time to look these over and write your assessment.

I will post your answer here today.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks

Certainly, Henry.
Hi Henry,

Thank you for your patience.

This is a printed, matte framed and wrapped reproduction print that was given as a token gift or premium for a donation made to the National Youth Aliyah Committee of Hadassah.

The certificate that accompanies the gift does not mention the name of the artist, it is safe to presume that the image is done by an Israeli National. However, since this is not an original artwork, the value in regards XXXXX XXXXX artist being known would change.

This is intended as a decorative wall art and not for collector or investment purposes.

There is a genealogy record for the recipient, Mrs. Anna Noskin in the US from 1896-1980. Your framed reproduction dates to the 3rd quarter of the 20th century.

The Hadassah rescued Jewish children in Europe and Palestine from 1933 – 1945, the end of World War II. Hadassah became involved in the Youth Aliyah in 1946. IMA is the name for their yearly fundraising efforts.

The re-sale value of your print would be $20 - $40 on today’s market.

Feel free if you have further questions about your item.

Please only leave feedback when you feel satisfied your question has been answered.

Our conversation will continue as long as you please, even after a rating is left.

Hi Henry,

Thank you for the positive rating.