Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I find the CD "Mind Games" (John Lennon and Yoko

Where can I find the CD "Mind Games" (John Lennon and Yoko Ono) here in Brazil? I don't want to pay additional "taxes" buying it in USA, for example. Can you help me?

Hello again, Luc and welcome back to Just Answer!

This is your friend Cher! How are you? I hope all is well! : )

You can find CD stores in Fortaleza at this site: (scroll down about 2/3 of the way on the page)

Here are the names of the stores with their addresses and phone numbers:

DISCOS RAROS - Rua Gonçalves Ledo, 23 - Lj. 15 (on the corner with Monsenhor Tabosa street)- Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/(NNN) NNN-NNNN/(NNN) NNN-NNNN

TOK DISCOS - Av. Santos Dumont, 2849 - Lj. 6-9 - Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

OPUS DISCOS - Pedro Jorge Gallery - R. Senador Pompeu, 834/2nd floor/sl.229 - Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
Call to ask if they have this CD in stock or can get it for you.

If none of the stores have this CD, another alternative is to download the digital version here:

I hope you are able to find the CD; I know it, and it is wonderful!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,