Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781
Type Your Question Here...

in my dream me and this lady I have had feelings for, for some

in my dream me and this lady I have had feelings for, for some time know. met up and started hanging out. went out various parts of the town saw people we from a job we used to work together, then ended up some were watching tv holding hand and holding each other, then ended up in bed, she was naked but I don't believe we had sex, then I woke up.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I can wait
Thank you for your patience. We will continue to search for a professional to assist you.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be happy to share my interpretation of your dream.

It seems pretty clear that since you say you have feeling for this women then you are acting on those feelings within the dream and living out a fantasy.

If you have had feelings for her, for a long time those thoughts are in your mind a lot. It is only natural that they would come out in the dream. The dream is essentially playing a movie or your desire to be with her.

If you need more information or remembered something else from the dream that could change the interpretation please let me know.

Thank you,
Chris
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience: Certified expert with over 10 years experience.