Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

In what year was the Australian standard ( AS3700 masonry code

In what year was the Australian standard ( AS3700 masonry code ) was introduced for brick house construction in Australia

Hello, Denis and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

According to my research, the AS3700 masonry code was introduced in 1988.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Hi again, Denis.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going and if you found the information in my answer helpful. If you did, please let me know. Thanks!

However, if you need any additional information or have further concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you and thank you for entrusting your question to Just Answer!

Best wishes,