Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have had dreams about UFOs for a while now. They are usually

I have had dreams about UFOs for a while now. They are usually very vivid. At least once a week. One dream, the UFO was in the shape of a triangle with red lights at each end zooming across the sky and writing words in the sky, trying to tell me something. Another one was one where I was in the spaceship looking down at the earth and I was told I had to go back to earth, than I was tossed into the atmosphere and as I got closer to the earth I lost my memory. Another one was when it was outside my window and they sent a ball into my room that was metallic-grey colored and it scanned me.(this was when I was sick) I have these all the time. Another dream was when I was talking to a wizard in a city that seemed to be made of crystals. Everything was pastel colored. I was talking to this wizard and doing magic things and there was a lake i was swimming in. I was told I had to go back and the lake water dissapeared and it became a cavern and I fell in the hole and I woke up. I have a hundered other ones, but these are a few. Any thoughts?

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yea im ok with waiting

Thank you for your patience while we search for a professional to assist you!

Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Having dreams about UFO's as you described, symbolizes that you have a creative mind and are searching for your spiritual self. These types of dreams indicate that you would like to take a trip into the unknown and it shows that you want to better yourself through self-awareness and self-development. However, on the other hand, these dreams may be suggesting that you need to view things differently, even if they seem unusual.

In addition, it sounds from your description, as if movies or tv shows you're seeing during your waking hours are coming to the forefront of your subconscious while you are sleeping/dreaming. You're putting yourself in the storyline of the movie/tv show and actively participating. The dream you had when you were sick could have been brought on by a high fever, which can affect our dreams and/or cause hallucinations. The dream with the wizard sounds similar to the movie, "The Wizard of Oz."

I wouldn't worry about these types of dreams, as nothing bad happens to you in them and you always wake up at the right time. They're like adventures you're experiencing through your subconscious/sleeping mind.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist