Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking to send out an advertisement in the post mail

I am looking to send out an advertisement in the post mail for our Property Management company. I would like to get a short advertisement written up that would be very appealing to potential clients.

What we do is manage vacation homes in the Disney area of Florida. We take care of the pool, landscaping, house, cleanings before and after guests check in and out. We also supply rentals for the vacation homes. We are a small family business and have been in this field for 20 years. We still have clients for when we first started, we always relied on word of mouth, but we believe it is time to go a different way.

Our website for more information is www.sunbritepropertyservices.com.

Thank you!
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Lou and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I might be able to help you with this and even though you gave a description of what you do, I would like to get more information from your website, but when I go there, all that is visible is your logo and down at the bottom, your contact information. The site itself is blank.

Do you have an idea of about how long you would like the advertisement to be? You said 'short', so about a paragraph, or more? Thanks for allyour additional detail.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I guess a couple paragraphs would be great. I don't want to bore anyone and make them lose interest. :)

That's weird, here is what is on my website.

By choosing Sunbrite Property Services you are selecting a company that specializes in short term rentals and property management of properties located minutes away from all the major theme parks such as Disney world, Animal Kingdom, Universal, Sea World and many others.

The standard of our luxury vacation homes are high, this makes sure our guests come time and again to stay with us ensuring that we book your home on a regular basis. We are now accepting new homes in to our successful management and rental program.

PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

Our property management service is flexible, this means we can either do as much or as little as you want us too. Maybe you would like Sunbrite Property Services to take care of paying all your state and county taxes, arrange for the lawn and pool maintenance, ensure that you have all the necessary licenses in place and include you in our highly successful rental program where we will advertise your luxury vacation home using our proven marketing strategy to maximize your levels of occupancy.

AREAS WE MANAGE VACATION HOMES

The majority of our luxury vacation rentals are located just 4 miles from Disney; however there is a huge market for similar properties in Polk and Lake County.

RESERVATIONS

Our rental program is working extremely well; many of our owners are surprised at how often we are able to provide high quality reservations in to their homes. An empty house is a house costing you money. Each time we have generated a reservation for you we will send you a confirmation email confirming the dates and the rate generated. We will also supply you with an owner login so that each time you want to enter a booking you simply add it to our system with all the details. Remember we do not charge you to add your own reservations!

HOUSEKEEPING

All of our homes are allocated an assigned housekeeper who will clean the home each and every time. We do this to ensure the high standards we set for not only our homeowners but also the guests. Because the housekeeper knows the home inside out it is easier to notice if there is any damage or items missing from the property. If any of the guests staying at your home want to have a mid-stay clean, and many do, we also arrange for this.

MAINTENANCE

We have a team of licensed and insured contractors for almost anything you can think of. Every contractor has been approved through us and has come from recommendation. Many of our contractors have worked with us since day one and because we pay them on time we get a better response time when issues need addressing.

LAWN CARE

First impressions count and this is why we have the best in the business taking care of the yards, the weekly cost of lawn care covers yard cutting, edging, weed cutting and front hedges trimming. Palm trees 7ft or less are also included as well as weed control. Extra costs such as mulching, taller palm trees and extra landscaping such as hedges, planters around the sides or back of properties are extra. We also recommend having your yard serviced with our bi-monthly program of lawn weed and feed; you know which are the houses we manage simply because the yards are green, weed-free and look the best on the street.

POOL MAINTENANCE

We have state certified pool contractors that work hard each and every week to make sure that while your guest is staying at your home the pool remains clean. On each visit the pool will be chemically balanced, vacuumed, skimmed and pool deck hosed down as well as making sure the filter basket is clear of any debris and the filter is cleaned. The pool technician also leaves a card in the time box to ensure we know when he has serviced the pool each week.

PEST CONTROL

Every other month our pest control team visit the property and spray for bugs and leave a compliment note in the home to allow your guests to realize someone has been in the home making sure they stay free from unwanted visitors. Remember this is Florida and with any sub-tropical climate the odd one will sneak through the gaps, usually from the pool area or garage however we have a 24hr or less response time if there is an issue.

NEW OWNERS JOINING US

Switching to Sunbrite Property Services has never been easier, we will arrange for all of your licenses to be changed over or new ones to be applied for if required, you will be surprised how many people think they have paid for their homes to be licensed only to find out that they are not. Utilities are typically handled by the owners; we find it is much better that you know exactly how much the house is costing you each month rather than being told how much the electricity bill was without ever seeing a bill for yourself. If you need assistance with setting up the utilities to be paid directly out of your account we will be more than happy to do this for you.

COMMUNICATION

How often do you call your management company only to be told that someone will have to get back to you because the other person at the end of the phone doesn’t have the authorization to do or agree to something or that they don't have the answer? That doesn’t happen at Sunbrite, the only person you ever talk to is a director of the company.

ACCOUNTS

Each and every month you will receive an itemized account of all revenues and expenditures for your home. Any replacement parts for repairs are itemized along with a description explaining clearly what was needed. When your account is building up a nice surplus of funds please feel free to request a check to be sent or deposited directly in to your bank account, there is no benefit to Sunbrite looking after your money.

WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US

We pride ourselves on being honest, friendly, flexible, efficient and most importantly, approachable, we operate with three prime rules, honesty, integrity and quality service. We are available to discuss your individual requirements or any areas of specific concern. Call today for information on our services, management fees, rental rates or details on how easy it is to change to a management company that not only cares about the homes it looks after but also the owners that trust us to provide a superior service than they are used to.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Lou and thanks for all your additional information.

Let me see what I can work up on this for you and I will get back to you when I have it completed. It might take a little while, so your patience is appreciated. : )

Thanks.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lucky you are dealing with a very patient person :p lol. Looking forward to it. Thanks!

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply and patience, Lou! I'm glad you're a patient person : )

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
:)
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Lou and thanks for your patience.

Please click HERE to download the ad I wrote for you.

I tried to incorporate/summarize some of the same material you had on your website, and the last paragraph re: contact was almost the same. No better way to say it--and I included the phone number.

Let me know what you think and if you would like any part revised. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist