Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Type Your Question Here...

whats sister in law in Tulu language?

whats sister in law in Tulu language?
Hello. My name is Michael. In Tulu, there is one word for sister in law and female cousin, which is maitidi. The masculine form is maitine.

Here is a basic reference:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hi Rajeeth, I'm just following up with you to see how things are going. Is everything working OK? Was the information I provided what you were looking for? If you still need help, please don't hesitate to ask. If I have been helpful, I would sincerely XXXXX XXXXX moment of your time to provide a positive rating on my answer. It's an important part of the process since since it determines whether we are compensated for helping. A favorable rating does not result in an additional charge, and it does not change our ability to communicate. If you've provided a positive rating by the time you receive this, THANK YOU! If you have questions on anything in the future please fee free to request me - I'd love to work with you again if the need arises. You can request me specifically by going to my profile page and entering the question there. You can also put my name in the question to make sure it gets routed to me. It's been a pleasure working with you. Thank you! Mike

Hello Rajeeth,

I'm checking in with you regarding the question you had. I hope that the information I provided is what you were looking for. If so, please remember to rate my level of service using the rating icons on one of my answers. If you are not prepared yet to rate my service favorably, please let me know why so I can help you get to that point. A favorable rating is the only way we know that I've answered your question. It also determines if I am compensated for my time helping you.

If you still have questions, or if there is anything else I can help you with, just let me know.

Hello Rajeeth.

I'm doing a final followup to make sure I've answered all your questions and that you are happy with the outcome of our working together. If you've already rated my level of performance, thank you very much. If not, there's still time to do that and to ask me any questions you still have.

If you have questions for me in the future, don't hesitate to open a question with me directly. I would enjoy working with you again if the need arises.

Thank you again.