Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

what is the best month to travel to Croatia? when are the plane

what is the best month to travel to Croatia? when are the plane tickets cheapest from usa to croatia

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a General specialist. According to an Article in USA today the best time to travel is late Spring to early fall. The slower season is April, May, June and September and when costs will be much cheaper. During the slower seasons the plane tickets, food and housing would be much less than the tourist season. May and June the tempertures for swimming would be perfect and the days are longer so more time to spend exploring. The best way to purchase tickets may be to go through an agency that deals with Croatia trips. They can set everything up to include air fare lodging. This is a link for the USA Today Article:

As far as airfare prices you would have to have a travel day and time in order to get the best airfares. These are some sites you can use to find the best fares by putting in your information :,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- to check and do a comparison for ticket prices. Please let me know if you need further help. My goal is to give you excellent service. Joan