Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Requesting Cher,I have one more paper I need help with. this

Requesting Cher,
I have one more paper I need help with. this is Formal letter
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again James and thanks for requesting me.

Do you need the formal letter edited/proofread or do you need it written from scratch?

Let me know the specifics and I will be glad to help. If the letter is already written, please include it here. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Ellen Degeneres,
My Name isXXXXX am 25 years old I was born on May 24th 1988 In Garrison New York Same town Governor George E. Pataki Lives, Later on I moved to Hunter mountain New York for year after that To Newburgh New York Where I Attended East Coldenham Elementary, One day in School around 1993 I was standing around table with my class mates and my head drop down on the table, My Teacher was concern and talked to my parents what happened. I visited doctor and they inform my Parents, I had Epilepsy disorder which effected my learning, I Had get lot of test done in the hospital EEG They take this Sticky Glue with wires and place them on my head to read the brain waves, It was very painful when they took the wires off at that time I had Long hair, One point I had go into the hospital for 5 days for EEG and I hated being there, Around 1999 The doctors discovered I out grown Epilepsy and I don’t have it anymore. Though out the time I had epilepsy I been in Special ed from 1993 all the way up to 12th grade.

In 2003 I Created Internet Radio Show Which was a hobby and I enjoyed it very much, Many people went to my web site and saw me streaming live, I interviewed many guests XXXXX XXXXX from Nickelodeon Double Dare 2000, Spokes people from Hershey and many more. What Made me Start my own Internet Radio Show Rick Adams who was DJ of AOL Radio KOL For Kids and he inspired me to become a DJ, One day AOL Was launching service for Kids and I decided to go online and check it out, On the left side of the screen was this radio player and I click on the radio and took me to Radio KOL Page and saw photo of Rick Adams and that moment I said to my self how cool it would be to have my own Show on the internet. In 2004 I Met Rick Adams for the first time in New York city when he was launching Web cam feature on his show. Rick is very nice, Funny and caring person, He even was Host on Nickelodeon Slime time Live in UK,

I Begin Boating on Lake George New York in 2004 when My Uncle Mike Sullivan also my god father brought his very first Boat, Every weekend my dad and I would go see my Uncle and spend summers Weekends on the lake, On the morning Of October 2nd 2006 My Uncle Called me around 7:00 AM And I was still in bed He told me he had cold and was not feeling good and I told him go to the Hospital or Doctor if you are not feeling good, He told me he was going go the doctor Wednesday, Around 10:00 PM that night I was Between my room and bath room small hallway in my house and My dad was sleeping and he was about to get up go work and He revived phone call from Our close family friend of ours and inform my dad My Uncle died, When my dad got off the phone I said who was that he Jump up from bed and all he said was Mike died, I stood there didn’t say anything and Ask my self did he say He died. My Mind was in shocked., Losing my Uncle was hard and that time My dad was going sell the boat and I Was upset because I Would of miss it. One day my dad Decided he would transported to Newburgh water front and keep it at a Marina. On Hudson River,
In 2010 I was following the BP Oil Spill in the Golf cost And I Decided I wanted to become Marine Biologist and study the water, Protecting marine animals, Finding college online for marine biology is very hard there not many colleges out there offer it online., in 2011 Decided I wanted to create Organization Called Morgan Duke Conservation Society After my two dogs Morgan who loved the beach and water in 2008 he died from cancer, That year we got Boxer puppy name Duke and he also loved ocean and water. Side note I don’t want make this letter to long so I enclosed fact sheet about my organization,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It might need to be written from scratch.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James and thanks for including your letter.

I'll work on it for you, but it contains a lot of the same information as in your bio.

What is your purpose in writing to Ellen and are you asking her for something or do you want to be on the show?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Ellen,
My Name isXXXXX am 25 Years old. My Mom Name Marylynn and My Dad Name Richard, I have two Sister's Oldest sister Carrie and she has been in the Air National guard for 16 years. I have another sister Name Kacie,

I own small Group called Morgan Duke Conservation Society A Forestry And Marine Conservation Organization to help Local and state governments maintain the forests, March of 2013 My Business become Official corporation under irs Status and got it's own EIN, This Month July I Filled out form to Adopt a Natural resource Though the New York State Department of Environment Conservation, There is place in the a
dirondack's in Upstate New York where My Mom, sister and Family goes camping though out the summer and Forest Rangers were very happy when I Wrote them letter to ask them if we can help them maintain this place. As I am writing this letter I am waiting for there approval,

My Sister Who is the vice President of the organization and I have great passion for the forest, We Care so much for animals, I believe every one should respect the forest because it is the one of the natural resources Keeping Ananias, Plants and Us alive. This Organization I Started in 20011 Means so Much to me and every single day I Wake up and go to my computer in my bed room and get to work, Right Now I am having trouble Filling out the IRS Tax-exempt 501c3 Forms, Having trouble Rising the money to file with the IRS Application, I already have 3 people on my board of directors and my Goal to have 6 So I can show the IRS I Have great passion people, My Goal is when my Organization Can accept donations I would love to expend it to other states and adopt beaches,Forest and Do Campaign with River related.

I am writing to you Ellen to ask if you know someone or if you would like to be part of my board of directors because you have great passion for animals, You are such a caring loving person, I watch your show every single day and if you can help me with My IRS Application. I only have 15 months left to send it into the IRS. As I end this letter I Enclosed my Bio Page.
Thank You Ellen for reading my letter and Hope to come on your show one day :)

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

I didn't want to leave you with no reply, but due to the status of your question, I cannot answer it until the status is changed. This was sent to a Moderator and they will take care of letting you know what has to be done. When you can post it properly, please request me again. Thanks! : )

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

The Moderator did what had to be done and now I AM able to do this for you! : )

I will have it for you later tonight.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Ellen,

My Name isXXXXX am 25 years old, I was born in Garrison New York, Later on Moved to hunter mountain new york for one year, And Now I Currently Live in Small village called Walden New York, My Dad name Richard Sullivan and he been Teamster truck driver around 27 years and my Mom Name Marylynn And my parents are divorce. I have two sisters Carrie Is my oldest sister she has been in the air National guard for 16 years And She has one son and two daughters. My other sister Name is XXXXX XXXXX her husband Name isXXXXX

When I moved to Newburgh I attended East coldenham Elementary School, One day in 1993 I was standing around a table in the class room with my class mates and My head drop to the table And my teacher was very concern. She spoke to my parents of what happened My Parents took me to see doctor at St Francis hospital in poughkeepsie New york. The doctor inf om my parents I have epilepsy I would always Stare and not talk, I would break down in Hives, During the disorder I had go get many EEG's test They take sticky glue and paste it all over my head and stick wires to it to check on the brain waves. Around 1999 I Went to my doctor and he said to my both parents James has now out grown the epilepsy. I was still in Special ed because it had mess my learning including taken speech classes,

in 2004 my Uncle Mike Sullivan brought his first boat in Lake george New York and that's when I first got into boating, My Dad would pick me up from school on Friday and drive 3 hours to my uncle house for the weekend. Spent many Weekends on the boat. In the summer of 2006 was very bad because we had so much rain and didn’t spent much weekends on the boat. In October of 2006 2nd month into my Senior year On the Morning on October 2nd 2006 I had day off from school and my Uncle called my house to see what I am doing, He had very bad cold and I told him get to the doctors and said he would go Wednesday, around 10:00 PM October 2nd 2006 My dad Revived a phone call from Our family Friend, After my dad hung up and he jump out of bed very fast and I ask him what is wrong and he said Mike Just died. I Stood there not word ask my self did he say mike just died? I Could not believe it.
What Happened to my Uncle that night when my uncle girl friend came by to drop off ice cream and milk to him one of her kids found my Uncle in the kitchen floor UN responded. Many believed My Uncle could of got up from chair heading to the kitchen had heart attack and fell and hit his head on cabinet . It was hard for my family to lose my Uncle & For me as well. My uncle was my god father, My Dad and I Decided to transport the boat in Newburgh New York on Hudson River at a marina called River front Marina Newburgh. In 2010 We had to sell my uncle boat because it was getting very old, My dad sold the boat and got 22 foot grady-White Walk around cabin hard top. We love going exploring the Hudson River and seeing many awesome places. My dad and I dream boat someday is to have Grady-White Express Boat because it has bigger cabin, Shower and bathroom.

In 2010 There was the BP Oil spill Killed so many Animals and I was watching every bit of it on TV. And that year I was watching tv Show called Whale wars. I Went online to research many conservation issues, Decided I want to get involved with conservation, Become marine biologist studying wildlife animals. In March of 2011 I Finely Decided I wanted to Start A Conservation Society So I named group Morgan Duke Conservation Society Morgan was my 9 year old Dog bread boxer and he died from Cancer in 2008 Morgan loved the water and jersey shore Morgan duke from bladder cancer it was another shocked to our family. In August of 2008 I Got 2 month old puppy Name duke and we brought him from Amish family in Pennsylvania , We took duke to the beach for the first time and he to loved the sand, Water and waves but he never likes take a bath. That year in 2011 My Small group started out writing letters to Officials about issues in Conservation, In March of 2013 I Made my group official by applying online for IRS EIN And become Corporation. I Changed my Mission statement To have organization Work with States and Local governments around USA And help forest rangers maintain the forests and Rivers. I Pointed my sister to be Vice President because she to has passion for the forest.

As I am writing this letter I have Filled out paper work though New York State department of environment conservation to ad pot a Natural Resource forest and campground in the Adirondack's. I go camping with my Mom, Her boy Friend, My sister Kacie and her husband at this camp ground way in the forest with no Cell Phone service. When New York State DEC Found out my organization wanted to help they were very glad, We would help them fix out houses, fix tables,spread dirt etc. My Goal is when I can accept donations is to expend my organization to other states, Do Many other conservation campaigns.

I am really struggling right now To filling out the IRS Application for Non profit 501c3 to accept donations. I am trying come up with the money to File the application, I already have 3 Board Of Directors and I would love to have 4 more Board of Directors. One of the people My organization And I would like to see is You ellen. You are such caring person to people and animals. And You have so many great ideas for many topics. I always wanted to meet you one day on your show.

Thank you for reading my letter and looking forward to hearing from you.

Your Friend,

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, James.

Thanks for sending the letter you need written, once again.

I will revise it and get it back to you later tonight.

Best wishes,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Here is your revised letter: http://hugefiles.net/8k2lkhtvybu9

Please let me know if you have any questions by clicking "Reply"; if not, please remember to Rate my answer positively so I may be compensated for my time and expertise, I'd appreciate it!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much. I love it so much
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I rate this very best
Excellent service
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much, James. I great appreciate it!

Have a great night!

Call upon me again whenever you need any other help. Just remember to begin your question with "For Cher Only".

Best regards,
Cher

(no additional information is required, as the system will tell you)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Justanswer.com wont allow me open new question.

I was wondering if you can help me fix grammar and spelling

Proving people wrong By: James Sullivan

Many people have heard me from time to time on my facebook I am proving people wrong. Some may ask there self who are the people James Proving wrong. Right after I found out in 1993 I had epilepsy disorder and was put in special ed many Education officials told my parents I was lazy,Slow and Mentally Challenged and made myself and my parents upset because who can label parents child mentally challenged Known as the R word even tho he only had epilepsy. Over the years my parents proved many officials wrong and When I got order my parents stop fighting because they were tried of it and it was my turn to show I was not lazy and I was not mentally challenged Epilepsy effect my learning couldn’t count money, Couldn’t read big senses and I always said this It was not my teachers fault it was the Education officials there were and still today many teachers and teachers aides and paraprofessional's believe in me in school and after High school Guardted on that day.

I say to people including those who are in special ed You can dream big and you can be Anything you want President,Mayor,fireman,open your own business. If you ever see something you feel is not right if it has do with your learning Stand up and say something say something talk to a teacher, your parents, 6 years later I am about to become business owner And I love what I am doing to Protect the natural resource and at the Same time I can say I am done proved eduction system wrong and time get to work.

My Mom once said James you can be anything you want to be if you set your Mind to it. Every person including Kids in special ed should be treated as Normal child not to label them as R word it is not there fault they learn different And those who

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James and thanks for requesting me.

Yes, I can help you with the editing/proofreading on this. I should have it for you by tomorrow, the latest.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
No problem! : )

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I added one more sense on bottom

Proving people wrong By: James Sullivan

Those who are in school and Special Ed You can be who ever you want All you have to do is Work hard, Show people you can do it and dream big, If you feel like someone taken your learning away or someone telling you you can not learn than stand up and speak up and don’t be scared to stand up for your learning, My Mom always said James you can be anything you want if you set your mind to it. And she was right on that.

Every person including Kids in special ed should be treated as Normal child not to label them as R word it is not there fault they learn different, if I ever could I would open 2nd Organization a foundation standing up to special ed kids oh most like Union Union Workers are treated fair and respect Special ed kids should be treated Fair and respect National Studenthood of education sounds about right

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
OK, no problem!
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, James, here is your revised version:

Proving People Wrong

by James Sullivan

Many people have heard me prove people wrong, from time to time, on my Facebook page. Some may ask themselves, “who are the people James is proving wrong?” Right after I found out in 1993, that I had epilepsy disorder and was placed in Special Ed., many education officials told my parents I was lazy, slow and mentally challenged; this made me and my parents upset, because who can label a parents’ child mentally challenged, also known as the ‘R word’, even though he only had epilepsy? Over the years, my parents proved many officials wrong and when I was older, my parents stopped fighting because they were tired of it and it was now my turn to show that I was not lazy and I was not mentally challenged. Epilepsy affected my learning; I couldn’t count money, couldn’t read big sentences and I have always said this: it was not my teachers’ fault, it was the education officials. There were, and still are today, many teachers, teachers’ aides and paraprofessionals who believed in me in school, and even after High School graduation; what a special day!

To those who are now in school and Special Ed, you can be whoever you want to be. All you have to do is work hard, show people you can accomplish what you set out to do and dream big! If you feel like someone has taken your right of learning away or someone is telling you that you cannot learn, then stand up, speak up and don’t be afraid to fight to support your right to learn. My mom always said, “James you can be anything you want to be if you set your mind to it!” There’s no doubt that she was right on that account!

Every student, including kids in Special Ed., should be treated as a normal child and not labeled as the “R word” because it is not their fault they learn in a different way. If I ever could, I would establish a 2nd organization, a foundation which stands up for Special Ed. kids. As union workers are treated fairly and with respect, Special Ed. kids should be treated fairly as well, and respected for their accomplishments. The “National Studenthood of Education” sounds about right, as a good name for this organization.

-----------------------------------------------

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If my answer was helpful, a Positive rating and positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for entrusting your important question to Just Answer!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Here is your revised version:

Proving People Wrong

by James Sullivan

Many people have heard me prove people wrong, from time to time, on my Facebook page. Some may ask themselves, “who are the people James is proving wrong?” Right after I found out, in 1993, that I had epilepsy disorder and was placed in Special Ed., many education officials told my parents I was lazy, slow and mentally challenged; this made me and my parents upset, because who can label a parents’ child mentally challenged, also known as the ‘R word’, even though he only had epilepsy? Over the years, my parents proved many officials wrong and when I was older, my parents stopped fighting because they were tired of it and it was now my turn to show that I was not lazy and I was not mentally challenged. Epilepsy affected my learning; I couldn’t count money, couldn’t read big sentences and I have always said this: it was not my teachers’ fault, it was the education officials. There were, and still are today, many teachers, teachers’ aides and paraprofessionals who believed in me in school, and even after High School graduation; what a special day!

----------------------------------------------------------

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi James,

Thanks so much for your positive rating; I truly appreciate it!

I didn't realize both answers came through. As you can see, the first one was not in the right font size and didn't have the proper paragraphs, so I sent it again, in a different way. Use the second one, just put a couple of spaces between the title and your first paragraph.

I guess this is what happens when you transfer things from a word document! Last time you had trouble downloading my answer, so I didn't want to send this as a downloadable file this time.

Best regards,
Cher : )

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi
I am following up with you about ellen letter, I found her fax Number and will send her the letter. I would like to attached this letter with it I been using a software to fix the grammer, spelling and if you can please look it over to see if it makes sense

My Name isXXXXX am the President, Founder & Board Director of Morgan Duke Conservation Society. Environmental and Conservation organization, Campaigns include Forestry& Marine, recently we have filed paperwork to become part of the adopt-a-natural-resource stewardship programs thorough New York state Department of environmental conservation, and waiting for them to approve the agreement,

The Morgan Duke conservation Society founded in 2011 This month I have filed with the New York state divisions of corporations to become nonprofit in the state of New York, hopefully very soon to file with the IRS. At this moment I am searching for people who would be a great candidate, I have already chosen three people & I am looking to have two more serve on the board because the more board of directors the organization will be successful.

On behalf of my organization we have chosen you and invite you to become part of the organization’s board of director’s team , The reason we have chosen you personally because we see you love animals. Care for other people and you have experience in environmental and conservation. I have attached Qualification sheet you can look over. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me & if you are interested please email me at XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX.If this is something you are not interested in, we have other volunteer positions we have open, Campaign volunteering and we are looking for people who would like to create new campaign’s for the organization. We also have volunteer positions open for copy editors,

You may learn more about the organization and I by going to our web site www.morganduke.org and you may read my profile at Linkedin www.linkedin.com/pub/james-sullivan/66/aa3/275/

Thank you for reading my letter and I am looking forward to hear from you,

Sincerely,

Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
Hi again, James!

Good to hear from you; I hope things have been going well.

Yes, I will look this over and send you a revised copy with any corrections.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I am doing very well and thank you once again for the help.

This letter will also be a template i can use to send letters to peolpe

Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
Hi again, James and you're most welcome!

Glad to hear you're doing well and I think that is a great idea, to use this letter as a template to send to other people!

I'll have it for you soon and will post back when it is completed.

Best regards
Cher
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you very much cher, I will keep eye out for the email Cool

Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
You're most welcome, James.

I will have it for you shortly. As you can see, your email comes out as X's, because the site doesn't allow emails of clients to be shown, so remember to fill that in, in your final copy of the letter.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
Hi again, James.

Please click here to download the file containing your revised letter.

Thank you for entrusting your important question to me and Just Answer!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you so much its much better now

Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
Hi again, James.

You're most welcome; it's always my pleasure to work with you!

Your positive rating is greatly appreciated; thank you!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi

I am sorry keep emailing you. I got one More paper for you and that will be it for while.

This is agreement form for my group it needs grammer, Spell check and organized

http://wikisend.com/download/654590/agreement.rtf

Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
Hi again, James.

Please, no apologies are necessary. It's my pleasure to work with you! : )

I hope all has been well!

I will have this for you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you :)
Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
You're most welcome, James! : )

I'll post back when the revised agreement is completed.

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
Hi again, James.

Here is your revised Agreement Form: CLICK HERE

Please keep in mind that I am not an attorney, so I corrected your grammar, etc., but cannot verify any legal statements made in this agreement.

I was very impressed with the great job you did on this! : )

Please take a moment to Rate Positive so I can be credited for my work. Thank you!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hi

How are you? I am doing well. I have this paper i need help with Proofreading and Edit it, fix grammar

http://www.4shared.com/office/wEsVxFs3/Website.html

Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, James!

It's good to hear from you! I'm fine and glad to hear you are the same.

I'm having a problem downloading the link you provided; do you think you could send it in a different way? Perhaps using Mediafire.com? It's free to register there.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/d74h9p55n1eurrz/Website.rtf

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hi

I am going send link one more time something i left out of the paper

Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, James.

OK, no problem, I'll wait for the next link you send after you include what you left out.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hi

Here is the correct link, The Mission Statement is fine it does not need to be checked.
The rest on the page does need some proof reading, Grammar fixing and edit

http://www.mediafire.com/view/azgu3eem3gyubip/commitment%20protecting.rtf

Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, James.

It downloaded fine, this time.

The Mission Statement ends with, "will reap the same benefits." Is that correct?

By when do you need this completed?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Yes that is correct

No rush on when I need it by
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, James.

Ok, great, thanks for verifying that. I should have this for you later tonight or tomorrow.

I'll post back when it's completed.

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Smile

Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.

Hi again, James.

I'm almost finished with revising your paper and will have it for you soon!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Thank you :)

Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
You're most welcome, James! : )

Here is your revised paper: CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have any problems with the dowload.

Please remember to provide a positive rating so I may be credited for my work. Thank you! Laughing

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I have read the paper and I love it very much, Thank you so much for the help and i will Rate this Excellent service.

Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, James.

I'm so glad you loved the paper. You're most welcome for the help. It's always my pleasure to be of help to you and I admire your work for this cause, very much!

Thank you for promising to Rate my answer Excellent Service! I greatly appreciate it!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, James.

Thanks very much for your excellent rating; it is truly appreciated!

Have a great rest of the week and a wonderful Holiday Season!

Warmest regards,
Cher