Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

my main door and the last window are in same line.so through

my main door and the last window are in same line.so through main door i can see my last window.i read this is not good.what can i do
Hello again, Akanksha and thank you for requesting me!

Do you have a covering on this last window? If not, if you put a covering like curtains, a shade, blinds, you will not see the window itself. You can even extend the window covering on either side of the wall so you don't see the window at all. This should resolve the problem and restore good fengshui.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If my response has satisfied all your concerns, a Positive rating and positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

related to my earlier question of keeoing an aquarium on east corner of wall.i have a door going to veranda,on the opposite wall i.e on west side of wall.is that o.k....i am worried because i read that keeping an aquarium on wrng direction is v.bad

Hi again, Akanksha and thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the delay, my internet went out temporarily.

Don't be worried, because as I said in the earlier question, West wasn't even mentioned as a good direction to keep an aquarium. The East corner is fine and the door going to the veranda on the west side of the wall is also okay. If the door to the veranda lets in light, this is good. If the hallway (I'm picturing a hallway) with the east and west corners doesn't get enough light put up a few small mirrors to reflect light and allow the chi to bounce off them; the mirrors can be small, but make sure that they are high enough so that the head of the tallest adult walking by, can be seen in them.

Warmest regards,
Cher