Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

my wife wants to hang a picture in our living room. does the

my wife wants to hang a picture in our living room. does the picture needs to be in the middle of the wall or middle of the sofa?

Hello, Gio and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

In general, I prefer a 'balanced' look, so I would choose the middle of the sofa. If it is hung in the middle of the wall, which turns out to not be in the middle of the sofa, it will make the room and the wall look uneven. A picture above a sofa gives a nice 'finished' look, so that's what I would recommend.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If my response has satisfied all your concerns, a Positive rating and positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for entrusting your important question to Just Answer!

Warmest regards,