Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I need Help with Editing and fixing grammar of my BioJames

I need Help with Editing and fixing grammar of my Bio

James Sullivan
President & Founder

About James Sullivan

James Sullivan Was born on may 24th 1988 in garrison New York, Later Moved to Hunter Mountain New York and than Newburgh, New York. There James Attended East Coldenham Elementary and in 2007 James Graduated At Valley Central High school in Upstate New York,

in 2003 James Created A Internet Radio Show which was hobby and many people tuned in each day Listen to James and The music he was playing, James even interviewed many guest on the show, Rick Adams who was DJ of AOL Radio KOL Inspired James to start his own Show, in 2009 The Show ended,

James Sullivan began boating on Lake George in New York’s Adirondacks with his father, and uncle , Mike Sullivan, eight years ago. He fell in love with the lake and spent every weekend throughout the summers there exploring the waters and seeing many animals. He rarely tired of boating with his uncle for the two years they spent at the lake. On October 2, 2006, Michael Sullivan passed away. From Heart attack at his Home in queensbury, New York James and his father decided to maintain the boat and transport it to the marina at the Newburgh Waterfront along the Hudson River

Conservation And Environment:

After High school graduated James didn’t know what he wanted do for the rest of his life, He didint want go college just yet, Not until 2010 When James Started watching many Conservation and Environment Shows including one show of group of people killing whales, James Was also following the Deep Under water oil spill in the golf cost. James went online and began to Research many Conservation Issues and shocked to see how Many Challenges facing our environment. James Than Decided he wanted to become Marine Biologist And study many wildlife animals and Marine Wildlife,

Organization Was Born:

In 2011 James Decided he wanted to Start very small Group called Morgan Duke Conservation Society He named it after his two Boxer Dogs Morgan who was 9 years old when he died in 2008 From Cancer, Later that year James got two month old Boxer Name Duke and They both loved the beach and The Water, From 2011-2012 Morgan Duke Conservation Society was Small group to write letters to Officials about Conservation Issues, and Than James got tried of Writing letters and he decided he didn’t want The group to become political organization, later in 2012 James Decided to change the organization Mission and Vision. Now it would become organization to help Protect the forests and Rivers by helping with State and Local governments including forest rangers by maintain it. Including adopting Forests and beaches, in March of 2013 Morgan Duke Conservation Society Becomes a offical corporation under the IRS Status and in the progress of becoming Non profit organization that will Dedicated to Protecting the forests so feature Generations can explore, James is currently going college For Wildlife and Forestry conservation. James Sullivan is the most caring person and he has passion Protecting the conservation and environment Every day and James has said before if it was not for his two Dogs and His Uncle He would not be here today Doing what he is doing and there would not been Morgan Duke Conservation Society. James believes Every one Should Respect the Natural resources including the forest because that is one of the only natural resource that is keeping everyone alive. Those who Explore the natural resource should Respect it. James always has said those who spry paints tree's, Rocks and trashing the forest they Are not welcome if the forests didn’t do anything wrong to the people who trash it than don’t Stand there and spry paint tree's for the fun of it or setting the forest on fire for being mad at Someone. James also believes Every one should Respect Rivers and Lakes,
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with editing and proofreading your bio.

By when do you need this completed?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi
There is no deadline for to be completed.

Thanks,

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James and thanks for your reply.

I will have this completed for as soon as possible and probably send it later tonight.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Are you working on this now? I Have decided change something's to it. Will send it over now

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Yes, I'm working on it now and almost finished, so send what you would like changed.

Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, James.

I had a few questions for you. At the beginning, when you wrote, "James Sullivan President & Founder" did you want to say President and Founder of what?

Also, you mentioned that the organization changed names from "Morgan Duke Conservation Society to "Mission and Vision", then, later on, you refer to it as Morgan Duke again. Did the name actually change or are both the names of your organizations?
(sorry, don't know why this came out so big!)

Send your changes and I will include them where you say they should go. In other words, let me know specifically what parts within the bio you are changing.

Thanks,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

I'm sending your revised Bio now, and you can let me know what parts you would like changed when you're ready. Thanks!

Please click HERE to view after downloading. Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded the file and saved it to your computer. Thanks!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you are satisfied with my answer, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I Already downloaded the software

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it!

Are you still planning on sending your changes?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Morgan Duke Conservation Society Was born:
In 2011 James Decided he wanted to Create Small Group And named it after his two Dogs which are boxers. Morgan Loved the Beach and the water in 2008 He died from Cancer, That year James got Duke which he was only two months old and James got him from Amish family in Pennsylvania, James took Duke To the beach for very first time and he two loved the beach and Water.

Until James Was ready Make the group Morgan Duke Conservation Society Real Non profit organization. The group Started out writing letters to Officials About conservation issues. In March of 2013 Morgan Duke Conservation Society become Corporation Under the IRS Status. Since The day the Group become official XXXXX XXXXXed the vision, Mission and Re-Organized Morgan Duke Conservation Society.

Same Time James Got into Hiking and camping in the Adirondack's in lake luzerne New York James Was learning More and more about this place where he was camping and learning how bunch of younger people setting out houses, Picnic tables on Fire, James even saw many Repairs that could be fixed From there James Decided Morgan Duke Conservation Society will become Forestry organization Helping State and Local Forest Rangers Maintain the state own Forest and Water, And to Adopt a Natural Resource. Also Make Morgan Duke Conservation Society Neighborhood Type Watch Program To Document Illegal Activities and hand any still photos and Documents to Law enforcement.

James Sullivan is the most caring person and he has passion Protecting the conservation and environment Every day and James has said before if it was not for his two Dogs and His Uncle He would not be here today Doing what he is doing and there would not been Morgan Duke Conservation Society. James believes Every one Should Respect the Natural resources including the forest because that is one of the only natural resource that is keeping everyone alive. Those who Explore the natural resource should Respect it. James always has said those who spry paints tree's, Rocks and trashing the forest they Are not welcome if the forests didn’t do anything wrong to the people who trash it than don’t Stand there and spry paint tree's for the fun of it or setting the forest on fire for being mad at Someone. James also believes Every one should Respect Rivers and Lakes,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am sending the change nw.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Thanks for your changes.

I will do them now and send when completed.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi James,

Here is your revised version with your changes: CLICK

Please let me know after you have successfully downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, James.

Have you successfully downloaded the file I sent you with your revised version?

I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi good afternoon I like it very much thank you so much
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, James and you're most welcome!

It's my pleasure to be of help to you, anytime.

Thanks very much for your positive rating; it is greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to request me in the future for any new Questions, simply by typing "For Cher Only" to begin your post, and I will anwer asap.

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Cher

PS: please disregard the request for additional information as none is needed at this time; this is simply a 'thank you'! : )