Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I have no idea if I will find an answer on this, BUT... my

I have no idea if I will find an answer on this, BUT... my girlfreind is going to a JAY-Z / Justin Timberlake concert on Saturday at yankees stadium. The weather looks terrible. Do they continue the concert? Do the fans just sit there and get soaked if it continues? I can find out the exact details. Im pretty sure its rain or shine. But wont the audience get wet?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a General specialist. I checked with Ticket master who handles tickets for the Concert venue. They informed me that the concert will continue Rain or Shine. The Concert will be suspended if there is Lightening or Thunder, and restarted if the electrical portion of the storm passes. They will not stop the Concert just for rain. I suggest that you carry a raincoat and umbrella with you to the concert. My Son went to a big Concert this past Sunday and he had to sit throughthe Concert with it raining. I wish I could give you better news, but unfortunately this is the policy for most Concerts. Please let me know if I can further assist you. I will keep my fingers crossed for good weather. Joan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, Joan,

You said if lightning it will be suspended does that mean cancelled? It is supposed to severe storm all afternoon tomorrow.

They just stop the Concert until it is deemed safe to start again, even if it runs late. If it is only rain, the show will go on. Joan