pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Hi Pam, Wondering if you have a few minutes this evening

Hi Pam,

Wondering if you have a few minutes this evening to chat?? We have spoke in the past about some legal issues I have gone through as executor for an estate. Have something to ask you. Are you available?
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional, PDHeslin, a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, thank you.

Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for requesting me!
What's happening? :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pam

Actually life has gotten a lot better!! You have been so right about everything!! She dropped her lawsuit last year. The IRS accepted our plea and refunded the money paid!! And I just settled a lawsuit against the two attorneys I sued for their malpractice!! It's been over 3 years of hell, but its finally ironing out, thank God!!

Can you tell me if all will continue to smoothly wrap up with this estate over the next few months? The only other hurdle to get past is passing the 9/5/13 deadline that my uncle's sister has to refile the lawsuit she dropped last year -- if she chooses to do so. I have not heard from the woman since last September, but legally she has about 6 more weeks to pursue it again/refile.

As part of my executor obligations, this week I had to send the sister that brought the lawsuit a letter defining the value of an asset she received. I wanted to wait until after the 9/5 deadline but could not. I'm afraid that hearing from me might plant seed and rekindle some of her bitterness and possibly cause her to start trouble again. Can you see if anything like that might happen?

The thought that in roughly 6 weeks this might all be over is unimaginable! Can I believe that I will soon put all of this behind me?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
You STILL have Jupiter (luck, expansion, protection) in your 8th house of "joint finances" with other people's money. You also have fortunate aspects (I won't bore you with the astrology science) in your houses that govern "siblings". So yes, it's all good!
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pam, you have been amazing. Truly. What a chapter this has been! Lessons learned!

Thanks for answering so late!!