Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

why dont the a flame have a shadow.com

why dont the a flame have a shadow.com
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you with your question today.

As I understand it, you are interested in knowing why a flame doesn't cast a shadow?

In order for a shadow to be cast, a light must be behind the object, so if the flame, let's say, is from a candle, it will cast a shadow if there is a strong light behind it. If the only light in the room is from the candle, it will not cast a shadow.

I hope this helped.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If my answer was helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for entrusting your important question to Just Answer!

Warmest regards,
Cher