A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

i finde a grave big grave in egypt with a lot of gold arround

i finde a grave big grave in egypt with a lot of gold arround 480 tonn Gold and 2 mummy how can get the best of thin the grave in my land is any way to sel it to exeplorers it is nothing missed in this grave.

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help you.

You would need to consult an Egyptian attorney about this. By law, all antiquities in Egypt are the property of the state. A local attorney would be able to tell you if you could sell the items on the property at all.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I know. It is a lot of explolers who work leagaly in Egypt. This please is very big and untouched, it is a lot of history in this place. You think they intersted in that. I mean to tell them about the place so they can pay me to let them discover the place and they fix the rest with the Egyptian goverment. I have some pictures I don't know how to send them to you

It would not help to have pictures. I would suggest you employ an attorney in Egypt to prevent dealing with unscrupulous explorers. You could also contact an Egyptian museum for their guidance

No one at Just Answer can provide legal advice or put you in touch with someone who can explore in Egypt. For your own safety, you should contact an attorney.

Best regards,