Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

How much does it cost the GOV on the average to prosecute one

How much does it cost the GOV on the average to prosecute one federal criminal case?

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just wondered what the average cost was,- maybe this is not the place to find out. Ill do some more research thanks

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator

It can range from26,000 to over 1,7000,000. If you go to the following US Court website. and go to Page 23 . You will see the data.

http://www.uscourts.gov/FederalCourts/AppointmentOfCounsel/Viewer.aspx?doc=/uscourts/FederalCourts/AppointmentOfCounsel/FDPC2010.pdf&page=30

Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience: about everything