Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified expert with over 10 years experience.
Type Your Question Here...

Hi whats a dream that is monster people with eye balls on their

Hi whats a dream that is monster people with eye balls on their head and nobody helps this person out of and into safety.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to share my interpretation with you.

It sounds to me that the dream has a theme of a person or people being cast out from society and possibly in danger.

On a very deep emotional level they feel different from everyone else and/or evil (a monster)

The eyeballs on the head could represent vision. Meaning that this behavior or feeling of being different unsafe can be seen yet no one is doing anything about it.

This dream could be caused by stress, perhaps people being evil to others and no one is standing up to them , allowing them to get away with it.

Also it could be that one feels that they are the monster which could be caused by some internal guilt about a situation.

I hope this helps you.

Thank you,