Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

On the TV show they said you could contact the Regina Music

On the TV show they said you could contact the Regina Music Box Company and they would tell you the age and original owner of a Regina Music Box, but they did not tell how you could contact the company. Could you give me an address to see if they can tell me information about my music box. Thank you
Hello and welcome. I have not saw that TV show but i know for sure that the Regina Music Box Company don't exist anymore.

After doing music box they started to make vacuum cleaner until they got bought by Phillips Electronics. Then it ended in Oreck hand. Then it was sold to Royal Corporation to be sold as Home Depot brand of cleaner.

After all those move i don't know where the product database ended. So, i can't give you the address of a company that no longer exist. That said you can try many specialist for those box that can probably help you. Here is one as an example:
Here is another: