Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Attn; Cher you helped me before, I really need the following

Attn; Cher
you helped me before, I really need the following translated to Spanish. I would very much appreciate it.

The original agreement was for $7000. 56 power supplies which is $125. a power supply. You keep trying to get creative to get more than that. I didn't tell you $125. a power supply?? That's all I have been telling you. You tell Troy I never said that, that I said $200. you tell me he said he would give you $10,000? He was talking on the phone to his son. How is that all of a sudden an agreement with you. I don't understand. Troy was getting done the same amount by himself. I talked him into letting you come back because I wanted to be fair and I knew you wanted to make some more money. You were supposed to drive the bucket truck and you didn't because of a tail light which is a fix it ticket and Troy could of gotten arrested. I was paying you for a total of 27 when there was a discrepancy, Troy said you completed 13 not 15. I reimbursed you for an unrealistic amount of gas without saying anything. I was trying to be cool. We paid for your hotel and food. You got $4000. something dollars for half of $7000. for 7 days of work. Max doesn't even make that much and we don't have to pay for a hotel for him or all his food. You think you should get more money when we actually lost money with the amount we paid you. This was my idea and now it's a giant mess. I don't understand.

Hi again, Lisa and welcome back to Just Answer.

Thanks very much for requesting me to help with this translation!

I was just about to sign offline for the night, so I will have this translation for you tomorrow in the afternoon. Your patience is greatly appreciated! : )

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that's perfect, thank you

Hi again, Lisa and you're most welcome!

I'll have this for you soon.

Best regards,
Hi again, Lisa and thanks for your patience.

Here is your translation:

El acuerdo original
fue de $7000. 56 fuentes de energía que es de $125 cada uno. Sigues tratando de ser creativo para conseguir más que eso. No se lo dije a usted $125 cada una fuente de energía?? Eso es todo lo que he estado diciendo. Usted le dice a Troy que yo nunca dije eso, dije $200. Usted me dice que él dijo que le daría $10,000? Estaba hablando por teléfono con su hijo. ¿Cómo es que de pronto, un acuerdo con usted? No entiendo. Troy se iba a hacer la misma cantidad por el mismo. Lo convencí para que te deje volver porque quería ser justo y yo sabía que quería hacer algo más de dinero. Usted se suponía que conducir el camión con canastilla y no lo hizo debido a la luz de la cola, que es una multa de 'fix-it', y Troy podía conseguido de detenidos. Le estaba pagando por un total de 27, cuando había una discrepancia, Troy dijo que usted completó 13 no 15. Te reembolso por una cantidad irreal de gas sin decir nada. Yo estaba tratando de ser 'cool'. Pagamos por el hotel y la comida para usted. Usted recibió $4000 o más dólares algo por medio de 7000 dólares durante 7 días de trabajo. Max ni siquiera hacer esa cantidad y no tenemos que pagar por un hotel para él o toda su comida. ¿Crees que debería obtener más dinero cuando en realidad perdimos dinero con la cantidad que le pagamos? Esta fue mi idea y ahora es un lío gigante. No entiendo.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. If my response has satisfied all your concerns, a positive rating and positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Hi again, Lisa and thanks very much for your positive rating and most generous bonus; both are greatly appreciated!

Please feel to request me again at any time by beginning your question with "For Cher Only".

Have a great night!

Best regards,

PS: this is being sent as a 'request for information' but no additional information is needed at this time; it is simply a 'thank you'! : )