Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Type Your Question Here...

Two years ago, I submitted assignments on SafeAssign which

Two years ago, I submitted assignments on SafeAssign which checks all submitted papers against the following databases:
•Internet - comprehensive index of documents available for public access on the Internet
•ProQuest ABI/Inform database with over 1,100 publication titles and about 2.6 million articles from '90s to present time, updated weekly (exclusive access)
•Institutional document archives containing all papers submitted to SafeAssign by users in their respective institutions
•Global Reference Database containing papers that were volunteered by students from Blackboard client institutions to help prevent cross-institutional plagiarism.

Do you know where I can view these databases and search for those assignments I submitted? Thank you.
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Josie:

I'll continue to wait.

Thank you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. Sorry for the wait. I can help you with your question.

That database is maintained by Blackboard and is still actively maintained. You can gain access to the site through their software and through their site. You can contact the company here:

Blackboard Learn

They have exclusive control over the content and require you to have an active account to access the information. I don't know if your existing credentials can be used at the site, but they could certainly tell you that. I hope this information is helpful in getting you on the right track.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them, just let me know.

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.