SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Hi. What are the best online deals for vitamins today (4th

Hi. What are the best online deals for vitamins today (4th of july). I am particularlly looking for vitamin D, fish oil, carnetine, magnesium. Thanks
From my research, the best online deals per all of the promo emails i have seen are from They are having a sale where a lot of stuff including what you are looking for is around 80ish percent off. Its arranged by category under the july 4th sale.Other awesome deals include has flat shipping) . Some of them also have specials listed on their facebook page which are specific to the fb fan base. Excellent service and lightnin fast shipping from both.I would also check and getrippednutritioninc. I purchase regularly from all of them and the prices are literally the best online and service is immediate.Nutraplanet, and sportsnutritiononline are terrific.
Hi thank you for providing a rating.

If you have any questions regarding exercise and training, supplementation, anything related to health and fitness or strength and conditioning OR anything related to current male culture and personal style I am happy to help.

Simply direct the questions to me.

Have a great weekend.