Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
Type Your Question Here...

Dear Mr./Mrs.I am asking to inquire about list of Dental

Dear Mr./Mrs.

I am asking to inquire about list of Dental schools. I am a graduate of Misr International University in Egypt, Faculty of dentistry, class 2009. I have 5 years experience in my field. I want to continue my education beyond the bachelor degree and I want to ask about list of schools in Canada which offer the program which I demand to contact with them. Schools in Calgary are preferred ?

Thank You

I hope that I can help by providing a few web sites for your information. I am n the US and I am not sure that a Canadian doctor is available straight away so I will do my best.

For the US The ADA has lots of information:
That would be a good place to start.

is the best site that I have found that offers comprehensive information . It offers the schools and their contact information, the fees, requirements and housing information.

Please ask more if I can help further.

I suggest you try the Calgary dental school program, they have both online and campus courses as well.You can also call them and they can refer you to the specific dental programs you desire in Calgary.

If I have answered your question to your satisfaction please leave a positive ratings. thank you.

Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience: about everything
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What about private schools or there are no any

You would have to ask them.