Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

how will i reach NDTI by phone.

NDTI produces data regarding the physician practice of medicine. I would like to get their estimates for the latest year regarding the diagnosis osteoporosis. Please tell me how to reach this company by phone?

I am a general Specialist and was able to find this information for you. I found a number for NDTI, but it is for the Panel Administrator and they offer an email adress link here: Panel Administrator at 1-866-373-0383 or email using ths link: Other than this information there is no other phone number listed for them. I am hoping this information can get you the Data you are seeking. Please let me know if this information is helpful. Joan