Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Moving from Huntington Beach Ca to Prescott Az . We live

Moving from Huntington Beach Ca to Prescott Az .
We live in a 2 bedroom condo. Want to use moving Pods but can not
find quote. Can any one tell me how much it would cost.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a General category specialist and happy to assist you.

I have located the Pods site where you input the informtion about your move and they will be happy to give you a quote. You need to input some information I a not privy to, and when the information is loaded the Pods Site will send you a quote. This is the link for the Pods Quote: http://www.pods.com/Moving.aspx You wll need the Zipcode for CA as well as where you will have the Pods delivered to in AZ. They will ask for dates and your Email Address. Once all this is don they will email you a quote. This is the 800 number: 877-770-PODS (7637)

Please let me know if this information I helpful and if I can assist you further. Joan