Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
Type Your Question Here...

If someone wants Paula Deens recipe for rainbow trout, would

If someone wants Paula Deen's recipe for rainbow trout, would you agree that the following link provides just that?

Thank you for your assistance.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

That recipe is posted on Paula Deen's official website, which means that it is at the very least endorsed by her, even if she did not create it. That recipe doesn't specify the type of trout that must be used, though.

Paula Deen does have other trout recipes, such as the one below, but, yes, that is one of her recipes.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.