Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
Type Your Question Here...

Firearms safes are the closest thing I could think of to my

Firearms safes are the closest thing I could think of to my problem. I have a safe about 3 feet wide and 2 feet high that is fireproof. I have legal papers in there. It has been increasing difficult to get into the combination. Today I worked for an hour and couldn't get the combination to work. Is there someone I can break into it or pay some professional security person to break into it? I want to move the papers to somewhere safe more more easily accessible to me and my wife.

If you have the combination it usually is right left right.. before you start, turn the knob a few times then put it at zero, try the first number to the right.If its just one time then stop at that number after it goes around once, then left for the second number same thing, one time to the left unless it tell you more, then the third number to the right.

If right left right does not work, try left, right , left. If still a problem try calling the company that makes it, perhaps they have tech support that can assist you.