Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

How do you make/cook Curry Chicken? Thank you.

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Curry chicken is a common delicacy in Southeast Asia as well as in the Caribbean. In the US, it was brought over from India in the 1800's.

The basic ingredients for this type of recipe includes skinless, boneless chicken breast halves which are cut into strips. Add onion, olive oil, and curry powder.

So many recipes are available online so what I have done today is to review those that have been well received by reviewers.

1. Mark Bittman who writes for the NY Times offers a very simple, yet tasty recipe for curry chicken:

2. The chefs from Food Network offer 57 different recipes for curry chicken if you wish to see how each version can differ: