Marcy, B.A., M.S., J.D.
Experience:  Researcher, Lawyer, Home Remodel Business, Real Estate, Cook
Type Your Question Here...

Does Giada De Laurentiis have her own personal recipe for Gulf

Does Giada De Laurentiis have her own personal recipe for Gulf Snapper? I looked everywhere online to see if she has one, but for the life of me, I can't find anything. Everything was a dead end. Thank you.

Hello there

I absolutely love her italian food recipes but I haven't tried her seafood so you will have to let me know how it turns out. She has 4 snapper recipes in her name on the food network website. Here is a link: If you search around the food network site there are also other chefs that she has hosted that have cooked various types of snapper including Florida and Gulf. Those recipes are online also.

I hope that helps

Please press the 3rd, 4th or 5th smile face below so I will be paid for my time. I am paid NOTHING unless you press a positive rating below. Pressing the 3rd, 4th or 5th smile face below will NOT cost you any additional money -- it simply acts as a trigger to Just Answer to pay me for my time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!