Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Hi. I would like to know which stores in Manhattan have a flexible

Hi. I would like to know which stores in Manhattan have a flexible three month policy for portable air conditioners>

Thanks
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Spent the morning trying to locate stores in the NYC area that offer a more flexible return policy other than the standard 30 days. Have been unable to locate a store that is much more forgiving than the standard 30 days.

I would though recommend checking with "Bed Bath & Beyond". I have had excellent service with this store as I have had appliance returns that were months longer than the standard 30 days and they had no problem taking the item back. I also had a appliance that was years old and when I went in to ask about repair places, they just offered to take it as a return instead.

I will opt-out for another expert to possibly help in locating another store in NYC.

Librarian Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Actually that is a good idea!!! Ill try Bed Bath and Beyond!

Michael, could you answer my question about towels and bed sheets? thanks

I really appreciate Bed Bath & Beyond for their return policy and they have never questioned anything that I have returned for any reason, open or not.

What is the question about towels and bed sheets? Are you looking for return policy as well or just place to purchase them at a good price?

Let me know and I will be happy to assist you in your question!

Librarian Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The question I asked on the 19th of June and Karel1 answered.

it is more about price/ quality

thanks

Fill me in on what the question was that you asked and if Karel1 already answered, then great. If you need additional assistance, then let me know more about what the question is and I will be happy to assist.

Librarian Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://www.justanswer.com/general/7tpiy-patience-hi-buy-good-quality.html

That is the link to that question. I did not like her answer.

If you could please answer it Id appreciate it: )

I dont know if you prefer that I start another question

Thanks

Thank you for sending the link as I can go ahead and answer your question here.

Spending the evening researching various travel sites to see if any recommendations are listed for your rental property business. Looking for those that have rental property and are purchasing in bulk as well as wanting quality/pricing in their purchasing.

1. United Textile Supply offers fine imported towels at the best wholesale prices but the high quality of Martex, the best institutional towel on the market.

http://www.unitedtextilesupply.com/

2. Jersey Towel Supply has on their site detailed information on what type of towels, sheets, and bedding they offer. Been in business for over 10 years.

http://www.jerseytowelsupply.com/wholesale_hotel_bed_linen.html

I would also recommend checking with wholesale warehouse suppliers such as Costco. They offer business members wholesale discount on quality products for those in the type of business you are interested in. I love their monthly publication they send to members and I can remember at least a number of times where a member who owns a vacation rental business is interviewed on how they purchase for their rental properties.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks a lot, Michael!

Do you know anything about those websites that you get stuff from China? Any turst whorthy one?

Your welcome and I would look at the two sites I sent yesterday to see about pricing as well as quality as it sounds like they could be helpful in starting your business.

As for the sites from China, I see that you were sent by another expert information from alibaba.com. This site is often referred to by other experts but knowing about their pricing and quality is something I am not that sure about. The way to use their site is to review the vendors that are listed and see what their pricing is as well as quantity as many of the vendors request large orders than possibly what you want to start off with. While the pricing may be better, the quality as well as dealing with customer service may be a drawback.