P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  45 years old, retired Marine Officer, current attorney
Type Your Question Here...

Does the USARMY have a peace keeping presence in GAZA Palestine

Does the USARMY have a peace keeping presence in GAZA Palestine now or does a Contractor have International peacekeeping presence in GAZA now in 2013.
Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

The Army is not in Palestine.

Is this question relating to a request for money from someone claiming to work for the Army?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They claim to be in USARMY in GAZA under contract and yes they have asked for money.

Thank you

You are describing a very common scam. The details vary a bit...but the essence is the same. Criminal pretend to be soldiers and form a relationship with individuals in the US, UK and Australia. They then make a request for money, often the claim is that money is required for travel.

This scam was limited to Africa and SW Asia (Afghanistan).

The US Army is not in Gaza...but it seem that the criminals in Gaza have adopted this scam

I would not send these criminals any money.

Sorry to have to bear bad news