Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a love relationship that comes of the man I just met?

Is there a love relationship that comes of the man I just met? Could he be the one?
Hello, again, Isabelle and thanks for requesting me.

Please allow me a short while to reflect on your situation and I will get back to you.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Hi again, Isabelle and thanks for your patience.

I feel from my reading, that there could be a love relationship with this man, but since you just met, it's going to take a little time for you to know more about each other and for something positive to develop. There is a mutual attraction and he would like to get to know you better, as he was intrigued by you for several reasons. He finds you attractive and likes the way you speak; he knows you're intelligent and worldly--you know a lot about a lot of things. He is attracted to strong, intelligent women who say what's on their minds, but are also very feminine.

Right now, it's too early to say if he is 'the one', but as the relationship develops, it certainly holds promise. I feel a great deal of positive energy coming from both of you in this situation.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. If my response has satisfied all your concerns, a positive rating and positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for entrusting your important question to me and Just Answer!

Warmest regards,
Hi again, Isabelle.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Have you had communication with or seen this man again?

If you need any additional information or have further concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you found the information in my answer helpful and if so, please let me know. Thank you!

I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you once again, and thank you for entrusting your question to Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Hi again, Isabelle.

Your excellent rating and most generous bonus are truly appreciated! Thank you!

Please feel free to request me again at any time in the future, by beginning your question with "For Cher" and I will answer as soon as possible.

Have a great weekend!

Warmest regards,

PS: This is being sent as a 'request for information', but no additional information is needed; this is simply a 'thank you'! : )