pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

Hi... I am currently wedding dress shopping for my upcoming

Hi... I am currently wedding dress shopping for my upcoming ceremony. I found a dress that I am in love with on the facebook page for European Fashion. Unfortunately, they did not release any information as to who the designer is of this particular dress. I would really like to know so that I can look at places in Edmonton, Alberta Canada to try on the dress or similar ones by the same designer.
http:[email protected]/9109627879/

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs, from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No luck yet, please keep looking Josie, thank you

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Hello WOW what a beautiful dress! It's very stunning!

I found the designer by taking the image and doing a reverse image seach at Google.

The designer is Sottero and Midgley and their website is at this link. They have a store locator link and appear to be available in Edomonton at the Bridal House and South Edmonton at Bridal Debut. The dress is called The Hayden and is part of the 2013 collection.

Best of luck to you!!! Let me know if you find it...I'll be so curious to know if you can still get it!!!

Warmly,
Pam

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Just curious - were you able to visit those shops and find out if the dress is available? Laughing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was able to visit the shops yes. However the dress is not available anywhere in western Canada. I did end up purchasing a different Maggie soterro dress called the Brielle.
I googled that one, and wow,that's gorgeous too!

You're going to be a beautiful bride - best of luck to you, and enjoy your special day!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here