Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

In the Five Bird Jewelry, is the surfing figure a boy or a

In the Five Bird Jewelry, is the surfing figure a boy or a girl? I can't tell.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a General Specialist. I just viewed the Five Little Birds Silver Surfer Charm and it looks like they have made the charm Gender Neutral, so it can be worn by either a girl or boy. I called the company and they did agree that it was made to be Unisex for either gender. The Silver Surfer was actually a Marvel comic book character http://marvel.com/universe/Silver_Surfer:

I do not know if the company planned to base the charm on the character, but the charm is Gender Neutral. Please let me know if I can assist you further. My goal is to supply you with Excellent Serice. Joan